Alberta Health Services, Department of Medicine, in conjunction with the University of Calgary invites applications for a full-time, fee for service, clinical dermatologist.
80% clinical service in all areas of dermatology including evening and weekend city-wide call (hospital inpatient and consultation).
20% education in the Division of Dermatology and Department of Medicine (Fellowship and Resident Training), the Cumming School of Medicine (Undergraduate Medical Education) and Continuing Medical Education.
Be an integral part of the Dermatology team in Calgary, utilizing strong collaborative skills to support and contribute to the overall clinical, research and education mission of the Section.
The Section of Dermatology at the Alberta Health Services - Calgary Zone offers extraordinary expertise and experience. Core strengths and activities include:
· A section comprised of 30 members, both clinical and full-time academic dermatologists
· A strong commitment to providing a high level of clinical services for a population of 1.8 million people in southern Alberta, southwest Saskatchewan and southeast British Columbia
· The section of Dermatology also provides comprehensive clinical consultative and inpatient services at Calgary’s four adult hospitals as well as the Alberta Children’s Hospital.
· A well established and highly regarded Dermatology residency training program
· World class undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate education programs
· Opportunities exist for professional development in clinical, education or research domains
· Opportunity to join and work within the University of Calgary Medical group
· It is expected that the successful applicant will be appointed to a full-time Clinical Faculty position in the Section of Dermatology, Department of Medicine at the University of Calgary.
For more information please visit the following websites;