- Eligible for licensure and in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta and CMPA
- Eligible for privileges within the Department of Family Medicine, Alberta Health Services
- Clinical excellence in the described role, with previous inpatient experience being an asset
- Excellent clinical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a team setting to create patient focused solutions
- Exhibits leadership skills and potential
- Desire to participate and contribute to quality improvement activities
- Will be required to attend an in-person interview with an interview panel and provide references upon request
- Must be a current member of a Calgary Hospitalist group
- Must have a designation with the College of Family physicians of Canada
- Must read, write and speak English.
- All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
COVID-19 Vaccination Information for Medical Staff
Alberta Health Services has approved a mandatory Immunization of Workers for COVID-19 vaccine policy, effective immediately. In accordance with the Policy, all contractors and AHS employees, including medical and midwifery staff are required to be fully immunized against COVID-19 prior to their first day of practice.