The community of Cold Lake requires a full time Family Medicine with Anesthetics practitioner to join the existing physician team.
The practice opportunity in Cold Lake includes both clinic hours and hospital work. The physician team shares the Emergency Department on call rotation, while each maintaining a clinical family practice.
· Provide medical care in primary care, emergency department coverage, anesthesia services, acute care and extended care services.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Reside in and have as his/her primary residence, Cold Lake
• Establish and maintain a full time community based practice within the community
• Provision of extended hours (including evenings & weekends) of comprehensive care within the base community
• Provide hospital and call support as per call schedules, including full time participation in the Emergency Department, support Anesthesia call schedules and other schedules as required
• Contribute to and participate in teaching programs and activities
• Contribute to and participate in other administrative responsibilities as assigned
There is a Primary Care Network in the community.
The successful candidate is recruited for the community of Cold Lake. Once chosen, the successful candidate may choose to operate their business by joining an existing practice or opening their own practice. This is the candidate's independent business decision and will not be managed through the recruitment process.