- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) - desired
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) - desired
- Managing Obstetrical Risk Efficiently (MOREOB) - desired
- Advances in Labour and Risk Management (ALARM) - desired
- Low Risk Obstetrics
- Emergency Room Experience
Candidate must have Emergency Room & Acute Care Hospital Experience in Rural setting within the past 1-2 years. Experience in offering these services as the sole provider required.
Preference will be given to applicants who do not require, or have completed, the CPSA Practice Readiness Assessment (PRA-AB).
Position will remain open until suitable candidate is found.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Registration with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta (CPSA) or proof of Eligibility for Alberta Licensure required (to be included with application).
All physicians who wish to practice in Alberta must hold a valid license with the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta. For more information on obtaining this license and the eligibility requirements, please visit College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta www.cpsa.ab