- Registration with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta (CPSA) or proof of Eligibility for Alberta Licensure required (to be included with application).
- Must be eligible to practice as an OB/Gyne Specialist per CPSA Standards - required
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada - desired
- Fellowship or equivalent - desired
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) - required
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) - desired
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO) - desired
- Advances in Labour and Risk Management (ALARM) - required
- Managing Obstetrical Risk Efficiently (MOREOB) - required
Candidate must have independent Obstetrics and Gynecology experience in a rural setting within the past 1-2 years.
Position will remain open until suitable candidate is found.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Registration with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta (CPSA) to be included with application.
All physicians who wish to practice in Alberta must hold a valid license with the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta. For more information on obtaining this license and the eligibility requirements, please visit College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta www.cpsa.ab