Alberta Health Services South Zone and Radiology Associates is seeking a motivated, confident, hard-working and team-oriented Radiologist with additional fellowship training in Interventional Radiology.
Radiology Associates has been proudly serving the people of Lethbridge and Southwest Alberta for over 40 years in the regional hospital, surrounding community hospitals and in a community clinic. RAI provides a full complement of services at Chinook Regional Hospital including 24/7 coverage, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, echocardiography, MRI, CT (including cardiac CT and CT colonography) and interventional radiology procedures. Services provided at the clinic include ultrasound, echocardiography, X-ray, mammography, bone mineral densitometry, body composition, as well as therapeutic pain injections into multiple joints and bursae, and spine injections.
The successful candidate will:
- function as a General Radiologist with special interest and expertise in their area of fellowship training;
- establish and maintain a full time Diagnostic Imaging practice in the community of Lethbridge;
- obtain and maintain AHS Medical Staff Appointment and appropriate privileges to provide the services;
- provide inpatient and community consultation within the community of Lethbridge, which will include provision of on call services to the Clinical Department of Diagnostic Imaging;
- reside in and have as primary residence, the community or surrounding area of Lethbridge;
- abide by the AHS Medical Staff Bylaws, the AHS Medical Staff Rules and AHS policies;
- work collaboratively within the Clinical Department of Diagnostic Imaging;
- Participate in the quality improvement programs and initiatives undertaken within the Zone Clinical Department of Diagnostic imaging