Alberta Health Services, South Zone is recruiting for a full-time Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist for the Chinook Regional Hospital (CRH).
CRH is the largest community hospital located in Southern Alberta providing services to Lethbridge and surrounding rural areas with a catchment population of ~150,000.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Participate in the Department of Addiction & Mental Health call schedule
- be willing to provide inpatient and outpatient consultative services
- establish and maintain a Psychiatry practice in the community of Lethbridge
- Reside in the Lethbridge catchment area
- Obtain and maintain AHS Medical Staff Appointment and appropriate privileges
- Abide by the AHS Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules, and AHS Policies
- Participate in quality improvement programs and initiatives