Alberta Health Services, South Zone is currently seeking a full-time Orthopedic surgeon at the Medicine Hat Regional Hospital beginning as soon as possible.
To be considered for this position you will:
- Be certified or eligible for certification by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Fellowships to complement the current skill sets and department needs would be an asset.
- Have or be eligible for a full independent medical license from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta.
- Provide on call services up to a maximum of 1:5.
- Establish and maintain a full time Orthopedic Surgery practice in the Community of Medicine Hat.
- Provide Inpatient and Outpatient Consultative Services.
The successful candidate may choose to operate their business by joining an existing practice or by opening their own practice. This is the candidate's independent business decision and will not be managed through the recruitment process.