Alberta Health Services, South Zone is currently recruiting for a full-time Respirology Specialist.
The Medicine Hat Regional Hospital (MHRH) is an acute care facility, which also includes sub-acute/restorative care beds serving South East Alberta with a catchment population of ~110,000.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Participate in the Department of Medicine and Critical Care/ICU Call Schedule
- Be willing to provide Inpatient and Outpatient Consultative Services
- Establish and maintain a Respirology practice in the community of Medicine Hat
- Reside in the Medicine Hat catchment area
- Obtain and maintain AHS Medical Staff Appointment and appropriate privileges
- Abide by the AHS Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and AHS Policies
- Participate in quality improvement programs and initiatives