The community of St. Paul is currently looking for a full time general surgeon to
join the existing physician team.The practice opportunity in St. Paul includes clinical obligations, including consultations, performing surgery on new and returning patients, follow up of patients, participating in call schedule, minor outpatient procedures, teaching programs, etc. The successful candidate will be expected to reside in and have his/her primary residence in St. Paul, establish and maintain a full time community based practice within the community.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Reside in and have as his/her primary residence, St. Paul
• Establish and maintain a full time community based practice within the community
• Provision of extended hours (including evenings & weekends) of comprehensive care within the
• Provide hospital and call support as per call schedule
• Contribute to and participate in teaching programs and activities
• Contribute to and participate in other administrative responsibilities as assigned
There is a Primary Care Network in the community.The successful candidate is recruited for the
community of St. Paul. Once chosen, the successful candidate may choose to operate their business
by joining an existing practice or opening their own practice. This is the candidate's independent
business decision and will not be managed through the recruitment process.