Position will remain open until suitable candidate is found.
The ideal candidate will offer their skills and expertise in providing contact and continuous care toward the management of patients' health.
The successful candidate may choose to operate their business by joining an existing practice or by opening their own practice. This is the candidate's independent business decision and will not be managed through the recruitment process.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Reside in and have as his/her primary residence in the community of Westlock.
- Establish and maintain a full time community based practice within the community.
- Provide call support as per call schedules, including full time participation in the Emergency Department and other call schedules as required.
- Contribute to and participate in teaching programs and activities.
- Contribute to and participate in other administrative responsibilities as assigned.